Monday, August 15, 2011

Should i Buy this EG hatch with an LS swap?

The car started up fine and ran fine. when we went to drive it, it randomly stalled when the drivers door shut. It fired right back up tho. then we took it for about a mile spin. I drove the car just to turn around in a culdesac( i currently dont have my license i just wanted to see what no power steering was like.) When i was turning around the car tried to stall once or twice in the low RPM's. Like i said the car ran fine and pulled hard, we hit about 70 on a short stretch but we couldnt take it on the highway because it is uninsured. the car is inspected until 9 of this year. I really like the car, it is very clean and has no honda cancer,but the stalling scares me. I have been told it could be caused by the flywheel. what are some other possibilities Here is the Craigslist ad. http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/cto/1251465993.html.

No comments:

Post a Comment