Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Extremely dry skin, whiteheads, and blackheads.?

My facial skin is extremely dry and I am suffering from blackheads and whiteheads. The blackheads are generally localized to my T zone, with a few tered on my cheeks. The whiteheads are my real problem though, especially lately. They are on my cheeks, so they are extremely noticeable, and they are causing these awful red marks that look like acne scars. I am a 21 year old female and I have never really had any acne problems until now. I don't know what is going on, and I don't know what to do to fix it. It seems like I have tried every product out there and nothing seems to work. And my face is so dry and sensitive it is starting to peal. If someone can help me it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment